Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Earlier today I could have sworn that this entry will be all positive. All about my growth and how I have moved forward because lately I noticed that I no longer have the jab of pain like I did before when people talk about their children. I am starting to be able to join in the celebration. Songs that used to bring much pain is starting to hold other meanings. A much more positive ones. It is nice to be at this state.

However, I also just realized that all it takes is a small trigger to take me back to my rage. Dr. Phil always said, it takes one insult to take a person down and a thousand praise to bring the person back. The trigger today was merely a phone call. An untimely call my husband made to his mother. I just can't stand it. I am in complete state of anger. My intellect cannot comprehend my emotional reaction. My intellect tells me that the reaction is far too extreme for such a small misjudgement. But my emotions tells me the opposite. Who is right?

I just can't stand that woman. I have not recovered from the wounds of her visit. I don't want any reminders of her. I just despise her. I hate her too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment