Monday, November 26, 2012

Driving to work today, I was not completely satisfied with the story told last night. I just feel this urge within me to add details that to me are so important. Details to indicate how vindictive she was. I guess that is my demon. My need for validation.

Since I became a mother, my tolerance for her nonsense have dwindled. I have different priority and pleasing her is not top of my list. And she knows that. But over her dead body will she ever admits that was acceptable. This child of mine has come between her and access to my money. She can't use him to guilt me to give her more money. She will never say anything to give implication that she rather the money go to her and not to the child. She will never say anything that will make her look bad. So, what does she say? She merely let me know with a dash of "empathy" that I should not have another child because "it was so difficult." By then, I'm not buying her words anymore. I don't remember feeling hurt but I was more annoyed.

Maybe that's all I have to add......for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment